Monday, December 13, 2010

“The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure.”

I'm back, for good.


I've watched myself go from 55 kg to 43 kg and back to 47kg.

I have a new goal- 40 kg. I need to be happy not for anyone else just for myself.
I don't feel pretty, beautiful, sexy, skinny, happy, comfortable...I don't love life, I don't live life.

It's Monday the 13th December and by Christmas I will be all those things above...skinny, pretty, happy BEAUTIFUL.

No matter how much people tell me that I am those things it just makes it worse. How can you believe anyone else when you don't even think of yourself in that way?

I'm not going to let you down this time, I promise...because if I let you down one more time that means letting myself down and I don't think I can handle letting myself down again.

My Thinspiration


2 comments:

  1. That woman is gorgeous in the first picture, and great shoulder blade/rib picture on the second. I know how it feels. Until you like the way you look, it doesn't matter who tells you what, because you're the one with the eyes that don't care about hurting your feelings, and you're the one whose opinion really matters.

    I hope you reach your goal, hun!
    Stay Strong

    ReplyDelete
  2. o.O Weird.. It's still December 12th here

    ReplyDelete