Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Intake

Intake


Breakfast


20 g rolled oats= 50 cal
6 pods= 130 cal
6 cups Homemade Green Iced Tea with sugar-free club squash= 20 cal 


Lunch


1/2 tuna and vege sushi roll + I picked off most of the rice= 50 cal?


Dinner (if I eat it all)


100 gm snapper, steamed= 100 cal
90 gm zucchini, grilled= 15 cal


Dessert (if I really need it)


25 gm 'no sugar added' Peter's Icecream= 30 cal
1/2 cup Low cal Jell-o= 15 cal


Total = 390 cal - 300 cal burned today
= 90 cal


 Fuck yeah bitches (sorry I had to)

But really I feel like I'm on track.

So to my parents, fuck you and your stupid fucking criticisms. I'm gonna make myself perfect because then if I am perfect you have nothing to criticise me on and if you do... I will know your just fucked in the head!

Rant over.


Love Nikki


xoxox



2 comments:

  1. That is a brilliant attitude to have. You did amazingly, now all you have to do is keep up the hard work! And I would absolutey love to have your rules list, please! I know what you mean about the pills, my LW was without them, too. My worry about diet pills is always that when I stop taking them I'll put it back on. I just feel I need a boost. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I still have your email address I'll send them over :)
    That's exactly how I feel about them. Sometimes I take them when I really don't want to exercise just to give me energy but lately I have been so motivated so haven't needed to!
    x

    ReplyDelete