Tuesday, October 4, 2011

15 grams of oats with 1/3 cup water and 60 grams blueberries
1 small skim cap

Nearly gave in to buying something at Uni but then I thought to myself, how will I ever be perfect if I give in to everything that I want. Today is the day that I said No  to my stomach and Yes to perfection.

Today is the day that it changes, it's a Tuesday except I wish it was a Monday because everything has to be fresh and new but I'm allowing myself to break this rule once for my own sake of perfection. 

I will focus on this Uni assignment that is due and I will finish it and when I finish it I can eat. So to my Uni assignment I have 1300 words to go plus a bibliography. I can do it, I know I can...no food only water and green tea.

I just need to get through this 1st day of restricting to remember what it feels like to be hungry because I miss that feeling. 

I'm just rambling I know....my mind is thinking about a million different things right now.


I need perfection.


Nikki xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment