Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Day 3: 300

Day 3: 300

Today is going to be hard I think, my grandpa's funeral.
The sadness didn't hit until 2:00am this morning, anxiety had taken over..I stood in the kitchen for 4 hours baking quiches, slices, cakes, cupcakes..anything to calm me down.
I couldn't even have a bite of anything I made..my stomach was in knots.

I am leaving in half an hour for my grandpa's funeral, I miss him already- when everyone used to give me a hard time about eating and try force me to eat he was the ONLY ONE who stuck up for me and told everyone to give me a break.

I have 300 calories to eat today and I'm trying to work out if it will be hard or not..on one hand it will be because there is going to be so much food but then you know how when your sad you get that sick can't eat feeling in your stomach.

Who knows.

Nikki xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment