Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I just can't get the fat off me, it's hanging there, drooping there.
I'm so sorry.

I wish I could be as I was before.
I wish I could be as inspirational as I was having lost 13 kg.
I wish I could be 43 kg again.


My knuckles look like they are bleeding constantly, my throat raw, my eyes bloodshot, my skin dry.

From an outsiders view, they would think we are crazy...I know why but it doesn't stop me...or us.
We wish for something to save us, something to save us from the backstabbing friends, the dysfunctional families, the merciless people, the soulless world.

Thin can save us, thin will save us...Being thin will save me because I would rather be dead than be fat.


I would rather be dead than fat.
I would rather be dead than fat.
I would rather be dead than fat.
I would rather be dead than fat.
I would rather be dead than fat.
I would rather be dead than fat.
I would rather be dead than fat.

I would rather be dead than fat.

Nikki

1 comment:

  1. Head up and be positive. You know you can do this! Everyone has a hard time, just think of the positive thing from that post - you haven't gained, which means you haven't completely lost control.

    The fact that you've been eating normally and eating stuff like pizza without gaining just proves to all those buggers claiming our diets make us gain back ALL the weight faster than light. Well fuck them. You're doing great because you realise you need to pull in the reigns. Get back on your horse and take control. I know you can do it from reading all your previous posts :)

    ReplyDelete