Thursday, March 3, 2011

:)

I guess sometimes it just takes a while to have a good day...after experiencing my first one in a while it has really inspired me to lose the weight I put back on.

Thank you to anyone who has kept on reading and I promise I will be inspiring.

I am here to support, help, talk, share with anyone who asks.

Today my intake was a total of 114 calories.
 2 green teas= 4 calories
 1 sm skim cap= 60 calories
 1 tbs yoghurt= 20 calories
 1 wheat biscuit= 30 calories

I feel so healthy, so skinny and so beautiful.

BTW I started Uni and I am loving it, it is the best distraction and there are so many skinny, pretty girls there! So it kind of motivates me too.

Always believe in yourself.

Nikki


xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're getting back up there =]
    You're doing a great job!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete