Friday, March 25, 2011

:(

Went to bed only 2 hours ago. Still feel so sick. I spoke to him this morning and he couldn't say anything. He cried that is what he did he cried. Maybe it would affect me if I hadn't of been through the same situation at least 3 times. I just don't think I can take him back again he is just going to do it again and I feel so worthless now. We have been together for 3 years but that's just a number. I love him so so much and he has supported me so much throughout my ed but also he was part of the reason it started I think.

I really need help. Am I doing the right thing?

I weighed in at 47.6 kg this morning, loss of 0.8 kg. Need to do better.


Nikki

2 comments:

  1. What exactly is wrong with smoking pot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nothing is wrong with it at all but when my boyfriend smokes alot of it he doesn't care about anything, and our relationship falls apart.

    ReplyDelete