Monday, March 14, 2011

New Week

Hello Ladies,

I've decided to set myself a series of small goals.
For this week:
1. Get to 46 kg
2. Go to the gym at least 5 times
3. Finish all my Uni assignments

I will let you know how I go.

By the way I'm not posting my weight until I am happy with the number, I am much higher than my Ultimate goal.

I want control...I mean I need control.

I saw this on a tumblr...

The next time he sees me I will be a couple of pounds lighter

and lighter
and lighter
and lighter
and lighter
until one day he won’t want to let go of me, because he’ll be to afraid I’ll float away.

I love it.



Nikki


xoxox

2 comments:

  1. YEAH that is so inspirational! <3
    so sorry i let you down, and couldn't text today, after i SAID i could :(
    i hate my network.
    yes your goals are realistic. I'l be here, cheering you on all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries, message me or email me when you can :)

    ReplyDelete