Saturday, March 12, 2011

Things don't always work out the way we want them to.

I still feel disgustingly overweight, my stomach is massive, I have a muffin top and all my clothes are tight on me.
I feel like crying when I think about it but for some reason I can't cry anymore.
I used to be able to but not anymore, weird.

Forgive me rambling.

Today I am going to Future Music Festival, hopefully with all the walking around and no eating I will lose some weight.

Does anyone need someone they can email or anything? Or if you live in Australia..someone to text?

I g2g lovelies, ttyl



Nikki xx

1 comment:

  1. my credit doesnt come back til monday, but I would love to be a texting buddy for you!
    we're similar heights and stats, which makes it even better :)
    comment me, okay?
    xx
    or email at light.fortunes@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete