Saturday, March 19, 2011

I wish I could smack so many bitches in the face.
Excuse my harshness but my hatred for the people I once called friends grows every day.

This one girl wants to borrow my clothes, yet I haven't heard from her in ages and out of the blue she messages me to borrow my pants?
Pfft she wouldn't fit in them anyway, bitch.
I'm so amped up right now, she was one of the girls who spread rumours about me, who talked about my eating disorder yet didn't try and help...see that's how pathetic she was, she knew I needed help but instead she would of rathered bitch about me losing so much weight, probably because she is overweight.

Oh and another girl, the one I thought was my best friend ditched me out of the blue. I haven't spoken to her in months.

I don't want friends, all they do is hurt me. Fuck them all, I will do this no matter how much it takes I am going to get to my goal to prove all them bitches wrong.
I don't need them, I'm happy without them.

I'm going to go well in Uni and lose weight they are my two priorities.
While all those girls drink there sorrows away, gaining kilos, losing their dignity.
I am going to be successful, skinny,beautiful...perfect.


Perfect...I like the way it sounds.




Nikki
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment