Thursday, March 31, 2011

doc

Conversation I had with the doctor this morning.

D-Why do you think you can't sleep at night?
(My head- Because all I can fucking think about is food and exercise and if I sleep then I am wasting precious time to burn calories.)
Me- I don't know,  I just don't get tired.
D-Hmm, do you think you are depressed?
(My head- fuck yes, I don't think I go a day without crying or thinking suicidal thoughts)
Me-No.
D-So you never have mood swings?
Me-No.
D- Ok then, I'm going to put you on anxiety medication...etc, etc.

You get the point I want to tell someone so bad, but I can't I will be found out and then I can never relapse again.

I don't get this I have eaten barely anything for 6 days (except in the middle I had a binge) and exercised every day and I still fucking haven't lost weight.
I need some fiber though.

I'm so boring.

Nikki
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Aren't there fiber pills you can take? Nyeh I don't know XD I have fiber issues too >.>

    ReplyDelete