Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Going Great

Things have been going so great for me, I couldn't get under 46 kg at one stage and now I am 45!!!!

It feels amazing, I don't think I have been this light since like 5 years ago when I was 12.
Of course I haven't reached my goal but this has given me a major confidence boost.

I think with all my weight loss, my family is starting to notice. Today my mum said to me "You better not be getting anorexia [insert name here], or you will be in big trouble!" Ummmm Big trouble???? How old am I  8 years old? She is such an idiot, why would you say that to someone if you suspected they had anorexia that would just make them even more paranoid about hiding it.
Does she not realise that half of my problems are because of her?
And this is the first of many many family issues I have.

My mum is a spoilt brat. You know those people that are hypochondriacs and they get on your nerves, she is one of them. If I say I have a headache she will say 'me too' if I say I hurt my back she will say 'yer my back has been playing up lately too' SHE ALWAYS HAS TO FUCKING INVOLVE HERSELF, IT ALWAYS HAS TO BE ABOUT HER!

fuck. Thinking about it makes me so angry.

Anyway, believe in yourself and don't listen to what others say.
Be a go-getter, if you want something go get it.


Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment