Wednesday, September 15, 2010

regret...

I got down to 44.2kg yesterday but then I binged...3 days of fasting and I binge, fml. Shit happens I guess.

I went for a walk today and went on the bike and fasted again.

44.8 kg now and I want to cry, this whole thing is so stressful I am so sick at the moment (I have some weird chesty thing with heaps of crap caught in my throat). i've been wearing 3-4 jumpers, sitting in front of a heater and still feeling cold.
Boo hoo for me right?

Anyway, next week I finish school, then I have my HSC- definitely going to fail. By next friday I want to get to 42 kg that is my goal and I will get there, with Ana's help. She speaks to me quite a bit now, she is the reason I am not going to my friends 18th this friday, because there will be food and I will have to eat, and we don't like food do we?

xoxo


Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment