Thursday, September 30, 2010

I love you guys!!

I have 14 followers now :D, thank you so much Ell from http://ajourneytobones.blogspot.com/ it is to her that I owe these followers.

Well I'll let you know how I have been going, on my last week of school I let myself down a lot, we had loads of lollies and chips and chocolate and I went back up to 46 kg, but as I am writing this now I am 44 and I haven't eaten anything and it is 4pm :) Not even hungry.

I have loads of news to tell you all, as a celebration for finishing school we had a thing called a fridge to fridge, and basically everyone gets on bikes and rides to different stops and drinks at each stop then the last stop is a party. It was awesome, apart from how many calories I drank/consumed and oh the bit were a girl from my school decided to ask me if I had been eating...in front of a whole group of people..what the hell? I don't understand people if you were really going to ask me that wouldn't you pull me aside? Anyway i did the whole denial thing..'of course I have been eating', but that wasn't satisfactory for her she then asked me what I ate anyway she was just rude. I ended up walking away, I'll show you a pic of me on my fridge to fridge our theme was gangstas/gangs :) I was a blood.


Photo Removed
Stay Strong,

Nikki 
xoxo


3 comments:

  1. You look lovely in that picture. i don't think you look fat at all, you are gorgeously skinny, but I understand if you're not where you want to be yet.

    That girl sounds like such a bitch.. you did right in walking away, you don't need people like that making you feel small. They're just not worth it.

    Much love,
    Perdita, xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're actually going to be my thinspiration for now. You look really good and I really want your legs.

    Totally get that you're not happy yet, it's easy to be on the outside and say you look perfect. Keep up the good work and you'll be flawless in no time.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys, it means alot to me :)
    Except that picture makes my legs look better than they are, my legs are the worst part of my body and if you could see them in real life...you'd have to take back what you said.

    ReplyDelete