Saturday, October 2, 2010

I got a job!

Today, I went for a promotions job, and got it!
There were about 20 other applicants, so I was pretty pleased it was very nerve racking though.

That was about the only positive of the day. I binged and purged and binged and purged...yay for me. My boyfriend and I went to dinner and then had coffee and dessert after, we went home and I said I need to have a shower (purge), when I came back upstairs my mum came out and asked me why I needed to have a shower...I said I hadn't had one at all today and then bam..."I hope you didn't throw up [insert name]"
What the hell? Where did that come from? I thought her suspicions had diminished..err obviously not.
I suck at this secretive stuff, gotta work on it.

I start my HSC (which are our end of school exams) in 12 days.
I have hardly studied and I am freaking out!

I'm feeling a bit of thinspiration tonight:

"Eat to live, but don't live to eat"
Models are amazing, so perfect in every way.

Goodnight my wannabe models.

Nikki,
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hey OMGosh you got a job that's awesome! I purge in the shower too but my mum doesn't know! Good luck in your exams!
    <3
    love.E.xoxo

    ReplyDelete