Saturday, October 2, 2010

I'm not inspiring

I'm failing, miserably,again, nothing different, binging, purging, crying.
I'm not anyones inspiration, I can't be, I'm a train wreck.

I'm the girl that people stay away from because I am so moody now, I never used to be-I used to be the complete opposite, happy go lucky, high on life.

I'm the girl that has to look at every single reflection of herself, even if every time she looks in that mirror or shop window she dies inside a little more.

I'm the girl who can't stop thinking about food, who spends most of her time looking at recipes, buying lollies and hiding them in her room, only to find them months later..forgotten..stale..useless...like herself.

I'm the girl with no boobs.

The girl whose legs sometimes get chafed because her fat rubs together to much.
The girl with no brain.
The girl with no soul.
The girl with no passion.

I'm just a girl, dying in my own little world.

3 comments:

  1. No you're not, you're not at all. You're the girls who's blog I found and was inspired by your courage and strength, you're a girl just like many of us who puts yourself down and has no confidence in yourself whatsoever.

    You're just like me really. I can't stop thinking about food, I used to be so happy, but now my family leave me to my own ways because I am "moody".

    You have a soul, a powerful soul, you have a heart, a loving heart, and you have a brain, a courageous brain.

    We won't be like this forever, promise.

    Be happy my lovely, i wish you all the happiness in the world. I wish you life, and strength and confidence. You're not dying in your own little world, you're entering a different one and growing stronger and more beautiful by the day. I know it sounds cheesy but just believe in yourself, my dear. Believe and you can do whatever you like.

    Much love,
    Perdita, xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you read others' blogs. We all have these times. And you know that were all here for you no matter what happens!

    You're part of a family here, and like all families, we have our little fuck ups and happy moments. And like all families, we WILL get through it together =]

    We all love you, Nikki, and you have us no mater what.
    =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a inspiration if you weren't would you have so many follower's who love you and look up to you?
    You are incredibly strong you have a way of putting words together that just makes people smile even if they are word's of sorrow or pain we are all here for you!
    All you need to do is believe in yourself to be our inspirations!
    <3
    LOTSOFLOVELOVELOVE.e.xoxo

    ReplyDelete