Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I'm going away...

Just to my grandmas for a few days so I can focus on studying, shes pretty cool although there will be alot of temptation there.

The past few days have been pretty hectic for me.. I fasted on Sunday, binged on Monday fasted on Tuesday, and that leaves us with today, I'm feeling pretty strong. The only thing is I went to the doctors to get anti-biotics and instead got weighed and talked to by the doctor about 'eating right'. My mum must of said something, oh and when I got home the scales were gone.. what are they trying to do to me? I'm freaking out I haven't weighed myself in 2 days but at my grandmas there is a scale it's dodgy but it will do.

I never told you my mum has bi-polar/depression. She sees a counceller/Psychiatrist every week, and when we were in the car coming back from the doctors she said to me she spoke to him about my eating habits and he wants her to bring me in. I said that I didn't need help, I am fine and just because I have lost a little bit of weight doesn't mean I have an eating disorder.


I believe my problems are mainly because of my family, they were never supportive... the other day my dad asked me why I wanted to go to Uni, because I wouldn't be able to finish it anyway.

Just shit like that, someone is always putting me down, but whatever shit happens.



Anyway this seemed like a really pointless post.

Take Care

Nikki
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. oh i hate dodgy scales, i sware mines about ten pounds off and changes constantly.

    so sorry about your family, i know how the unsupportive part feels. (mine just told me i shouldn't bother applying.) here's the thing you've got to remember, they're screw ups, telling you thing's like that will only bring you down & make them right.
    so do it - go away to school, ace everything, hold your diploma high.
    i know i'm no replacement for a supportive family, but even though they might not always appear to believe in you, there are people who do.
    staystrong, page.

    ReplyDelete