Friday, October 8, 2010

I'm home

Miss me?

3 days is a long time isn't it :)
I need some advice A.S.A.P the doctor called and asked me to come in for blood tests tomorrow morning, I don't know if I should? Could it be something to do with my eating? What do you think I should do? Go in or avoid?

Im scareddd.
Anyway my progress has been OK I guess, nothing spectacular.
I wish I could weigh myself right now, it's killing me.

I've started smoking (cigarettes) to help avoid food, it works but I hate smoking the taste rrr.

I'm off to study,

Take Care my lovelies




Nikki
xoxo 

2 comments:

  1. I missed you a lot, my dear :)

    My advice would be to go to get the blood test. Yes, it could be something to do with eating, but it could also be something else that you need to get sorted. I don't think they'd be able to prove that it was to do with your eating patterns anyway. I'm not a doctor, but I'd have thought it would take you to admit to it for them to realise that any problem you have is food-related. Don't trust my opinion though, like I say, I'm no doctor. :)

    Smoking's not for me, but I know a lot of people who smoke to avoid eating. Just make sure you're staying healthy, won't you?

    Love,
    Perdita, xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perdita,

    I'm taking your advice and going to the doctors, hell it's a good reason not to eat/drink anyway (she said I wasn't allowed to eat for 12 hours before the tests). I know what you mean though I guess I just don't want to be questioned again.

    Healthy? There is nothing about what we do that is healthy? :) Is there?

    xxx

    ReplyDelete