Monday, September 20, 2010

New LW

To my surprise I have gotten down to 43.8 kg, doesn't mean I have maintained it though.
Feel like shit at the moment, I hate everyone and everything. I'm so over my boyfriend but I think it could be due to the fact I'm not eating right.

I finish school in two days forever, but then there is Uni, just another place to be criticised.

My skin is so dry, and I don't know if I have the strength to keep doing this- physically and mentally, I'm losing it.



xoxo
Nikki

2 comments:

  1. My dear, I found your blog through the lovely Ell and can't wait to read every post... you seem inspiring.

    I think you do have the strength to keep going, just take care won't you?

    I'm glad I found you :)

    Perdita, xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow wow wow, that means so much Perdita!
    I'm so glad I have some followers now and it's all thanks to Ell, she is great and has been supporting me!
    Keep reading!
    and email me anytime if you need to just let me know!

    Nikki xxxx

    ReplyDelete